Online Bill Pay
- Save Time: With 24/7 account access, you can make a payment or schedule a payment when it is convenient for you.
- Save Postage: Reduce late payments and lost checks. Make a payment to your account instantly.
- Save Checks: Pay with MasterCard or Visa Debit/Credit Card.
- Sign up for E-bills: Don't wait for your bill to arrive in the mail. When your bill is ready you will receive it by email.
- See Usage History: Track your usage and payment history.
- NO FEES!
- Steps to Register Below @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
FOLLOW THE STEPS TO REGISTER FOR ONLINE WEB PAY:
1. Select the "View or Pay your Bill" bubble.
a. You will be directed to a new page clw.merchanttransact.com
2. Select "First time User? Register Now".
USE YOUR CCU BILL for steps 3-5.
3. Enter in your "LAST NAME" or "BUSINESS NAME" as it is on your bill.
4. Enter in your "HOUSE/ BUILDING NUMBER" as it is on your bill.
a. Ex: 400 West Main St. - ENTER 400
b. Ex: 300 Millwood Dr 1802 - ENTER 1802
5. Enter in your "UTILITY ACCOUNT NUMBER": (include all the zeros & the dash)
a. Ex: 001010-000 - ENTER 001010-000
6. Enter a good "EMAIL ADDRESS" and "CONFIRM THE EMAIL ADDRESS" in the box underneath.
7. Enter a strong "PASSWORD" that meets all the criteria and "CONFIRM THE PASSWORD" in the box underneath.
8. Select the "REGISTER" button.
9. Once you are registered, you should receive a confirmation to your email you provided in step 6. Please make sure to open the email and click on the link in the email to confirm.
10. Once the email is confirmed, you can log in to your account.